- 2.4GHz & 5.8GHz dual band signal booster for WiFi routers, drones dji mavic 2, phantom 4, inspire 2 , autel evo 2, wireless video transmitters, Remote Control toys, and so on.
- It can enhance the signal, automatically identify the frequency of the host signal and switch the frequency band automatically.
- It’s a bidirectional signal booster. FCC or software booster is unidirectional.
- MAX RF Transmit Power = 2500 mW , Receive Gain = 13 dB
- Install it, the communication distance can be 200% or 300%.
- Supports all dual frequency products of DJI and all other dual frequency drones.
- It is recommended to install it on the aircraft and remote controller for the strongest signal. understood as 1+1>2 .
- There are already 1000+ customers who have installed our products. the feedback is very satisfactory.
- There are discounts for bulk orders.
- 3 kinds of connectors for selection IPEX 1, IPEX 4, MMCX
- Advantages of power amplifier compared with high gain antenna
High gain antenna is to sacrifice omni-directional performance and concentrate all signals in one direction, which requires the UAV operator to ensure that the antenna is aligned with the UAV at all times. It’s tiring to play for a long time. And if you don’t pay attention to it, you lose the signal. There is no such problem with power amplifiers. With the original antenna, there is no requirement on the direction. UAVs can be played in all positions. Moreover, it is placed in the equipment, which is light and easy to carry. It is highly recommended to install signal booster for both aircraft and remote controller